Introducing the Baza Medical Program for Optimal Health
"The very best health insurance that money can buy is prevention from getting sick. Invest in your health and well-being, not in disease reversal." J. Michael Baza, M.D.
Ready to make a dramatic improvement in your life? To feel great, look more youthful, have more energy, and perform better? Maximize your most priceless asset? Be trim and fit, strong, active and vital? Have a more positive mood and outlook on life? Maintain your highest level of functioning? Turn around your health from sliding downward to ascending upward? Safeguard yourself from degenerative disease and chronic conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, dementia, cancer and osteoporosis? Minimize the need for prescription medications?
If so, we're ready to partner with you to help achieve your goals.
We offer men and women a comprehensive, science-based approach to proactive health optimization that:
- Provides a highly individualized, complete medical program that considers the total body system--to achieve robust health, vitality, sex drive and performance, well-being and life satisfaction
- Identifies issues and potential for specific conditions through extensive testing and measurement, including lab, precise body composition and bone densitometry analyses, as well as aerobic capacity and anaerobic threshold if indicated
- Addresses symptoms of andropause (male menopause), perimenopause, and menopause
- Markedly decreases your risk of age-related disease through vigilant early detection and preemptive, interventional prevention protocols using the latest scientific advancements--focused on catching issues early enough while they are still reversible
- Keeps you sharp and "in the game"-- protects against your having to give up the things in life you enjoy and allows you to be productive for the long term
- Works with your body, not against it--which means understanding root causes and facilitating the body's own intelligence and healing power to maintain its natural balance
- Is a true collaborative partnership, with a high level of personal attention from Dr. Baza and requiring your wholehearted commitment to and participation in the process
"Each patient carries his own doctor inside him. We are best when we give the doctor who resides within each patient a chance to work." Dr. Albert Schweitzer, 1952 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate